18 August 2006

F1 TURKISH GP


I think, Istanbul is one of the most unique cities on the Formula One!! I've been to that lovely city, Istanbul a lot. It's really a beautiful city... You can get into the city by bus, taxi, underground or hire car. Of course there are a lot of well-known hotel chains are situated in a cluster on the European side of the Bosphorus or other side of the city.

25-26-27 Ağustos 2006 tarihlerinde İstanbul Park'ta düzenlenecek olan 2006 Formula 1 Petrol Ofisi Türkiye Grand Prix yarışları için geri sayım başladı!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

gidebilmek vardı ama nerde bizde o şans!!

Anonymous said...

Of course I am very much looking forward to Turkish GP, Formula One race.

Anonymous said...

Almanca işini ne yaptın? Gelecek ay Türkiyedeyim. Ziyaretine gelecem. Seninle sohbetleri özledim.

Take care

Anonymous said...

Erkin çabuk gel, bilet bulacam :))))))

Gökhan

Erkin said...

Jan as I said, I'll pick up u at Ataturk Air port! I'll be in Ist. very soon. I missed to talking to u ,too. Waiting for your next e-mail!

Erkin said...

Hey Lily Allen, let's go to F1 in Istanbul city! Join us :))